Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Where To Begin?


  I suppose I could just jump right in, without explanation or information... but that just doesn't feel as if it would fit. However, writing an "About Me" section just never seems to work in my favor. Try as I might I can never sit there and just talk about myself, listing all the things I love, hate, or want out of life. I just start to feel as if I’m being way more conceited than I actually am and it that begins to nag at me, like a letter you wished you never sent. Because once it’s sent, it’ll be read and then you no longer have control of what’s going to happen next. All you get to do is wait… wait for whoever you sent the letter too to respond. And I’m not patient enough at waiting for information from another person’s head, ask me to wait on anything else and I’m cool as a cucumber but start to have a conversation through technology or paper and I have to wait for someone to tell me there thoughts I go nuts.
  I could try to tell you what I plan to discuss on here but I don’t know any of that yet and even if I did it would probably change with my mood like so many other things do. However, for now I will post every thursday with a review/opinion on something or other, chances are it'll be a book or possibly a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment